On the weekend of 16 and 17 July 2022 the Contern Comics Festival will celebrate its 28th anniversary.
The Festival will be held on both days from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm, with the signing sessions ending at 6.00 pm.
The entrance fee for the Festival is 3€ per day for adults and free for children under 12 years old.
Admission is free for residents of the Communes of Contern, Weiler-la-Tour, Schuttrange, Hesperange and Niederanven.
Coming by Car
From France and Belgium:
- A6 Motorway to Luxembourg City
- Don’t leave the motorway and continue on the A1 towards Trèves (Trier)
- Take exit 9 for Sandweiler and continue to Contern
- A1 Motorway Trier – Luxembourg
- Exit 9 – Sandweiler
To get to Contern:
- A1 Motorway Exit 7 Luxembourg-Gare/Sandweiler
- When you exit the motorway, follow signs to Sandweiler at the roundabout.
- At the 2nd roundabout, follow signs to Contern.
- Follow signs to Contern and after 4 km you will arrive at the village.
- There are car parks on the outskirts of the village. A shuttle bus service will then take you to the Festival entrance.
A free shuttle bus will bring you from the station Sandweiler-Contern to the festival in Contern. The shuttle bus will run according to the departure and arrival of the train at Sandweiler/Contern station.