For our younger visitors…
A huge programme of entertainment is planned for the Festival weekend which will bring the streets of Contern alive.
- 11.30 am: Izeger Heebléiser
- 3 pm: Sandweiler Fanfare
- 11.30 am: Harmonie Moutfort
- Medingen Aperitif Concert
1 pm, 2 pm, 3.15 pm: The Humphreys
- Organ Concert in Contern Church
Throughout the weekend:
- Street organ grinder
- 2 pm and 4 pm: Organ Concert in Contern Church (lasts: 45 mins)
“Stelzentheater CIRCOLO” programme with the following characters: Dragon and Trainer (duo) and “Ringelschlingel” (solo)
- Saturday and Sunday from 1.30 pm to 5 pm: Eliens Show, giant clown – balloon modelling
Outpost 501 Garrison
- Saturday at 3 pm and Sunday at 2 pm: the clowns “Zappi a Max” will perform in the streets of Contern
2 Bouncy Castles
Face painting (free)
Make Your Own iPad Comic Strip with Beesecure (Service National de la Jeunesse, SNJ) (free)
Kids Pass Competition
Children can enter a competition by getting their pass stamped at various Festival locations. Once the pass is full, all they have to do is place the counterfoil in the special box provided. A draw will be held twice daily to announce the name of the lucky winners.
Muriel Moritz, an artist who lives in Contern, will run a workshop for the children who take part in the competition where they make their own button – and show just how creative they can be!